Registration Fee ×¢²á·Ñ
The fee structure for ICCIS 2021 are as follows. You could pay the registration fee by USD or RMB.
The Early Bird deadline is on June 20, 2021. Welcome you to make the registration before that time.
|Full Paper||IEEE Student Member||$440/£¤3000||$490/£¤3300|
|IEEE Student Member(Online)||$380/£¤2600||$420/£¤2900|
The registration fees Above includes:
1. Author registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch and coffee breaks, dinner on October 16, publication fee in the conference proceedings, conference e-proceedings, etc.
2. Presenter registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch and coffee breaks, dinner on October 16, etc.
3. Listener registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, lunch and coffee breaks, dinner on October 16, etc.
4. Submitted paper is limited within 5 pages, and addtional page is available and will be charged 70 USD/450 RMB per page.
5. Additional paper registration requests that two papers have the same FIRST Author.
Registration Info. for Online Author and Presenter:
Consideirng the present COVID-19 pandemic and pervasive travel restrictions in the worldwide, besides the regular presentation format, ICCIS 2021 will also provide online platform for participants who are unable to attend the conference in the site. If it is difficult for you to attend the conference due to the epidemic, welcome you to register as the online author or online presenter.
1. Author (Online) Registration Fee includes: publication fee in the conference proceedings, 15 minutes presentation time, conference e-proceedings, E-version of conference abstract, etc.
2. Presenter (Online) Registration Fee includes: 15 minutes presentation time, conference e-proceedings, E-version of conference abstract, etc.
Exclusion of Liability:
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
Refund of the registration fee will be made as follows:
70% refund (minus an administrative fee of 30% registration fee) – if cancellation received before Sep. 1, 2021.
No refund – if cancellation, received after Sep. 1, 2021.
Conference Safety Policy:
For safety of your properties, please take good care of your belongings in the conference site. The organizer will not be held responsible for any damage or loss by way cause whatsoever. For the safety of participants and properties, please be sure to wear the conference badge in the conference period. And participants are not suggested to carry unrelated people into the conference rooms.